The Department of Mathematics of the School of Applied Mathematical and Physical Sciences of the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) is organizing a summer school on
Numerical analysis for deterministic and stochastic differential equations
The school will take place from 10 until 13 July 2018, at the Zografou Campus of the NTUA in Athens, Greece. The targeted audience are advanced undergraduate and graduate students in mathematics. The school will consist of three mini-courses, that will be taught by
- Charalambos Makridakis (Crete (FORTH, UC) and Sussex)
- Grigorios Pavliotis (Imperial College London)
- Daniel Peterseim (University of Augsburg)
There will also be a small number of colloquial talks. Confirmed speakers so far are
- Georgios Arampatzis (ETH Zürich)
- Zhaonan (Peter) Dong (University of Leicester)
Evangelia Kalligiannaki (FORTH Heraklion)
- Irene Kyza (University of Dundee)
- Alexandros Saplaouras (University of Michigan)
- Konstantinos Spiliopoulos (Boston University)
The language of the summer school is English. There is no registration fee, however the number of participants is limited. Please apply by 31 May 2018 via the registration form. Financial support in the form of board and lodging will be available for selected participants. We regret we cannot offer assistance with visa arrangements.
The school is sponsored by the Christos Papakyriakopoulos Bequest.
For enquiries, please send an email to summer.school <at> math.ntua.gr